[Ambassadors] Last meeting absence

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 20:20:29 UTC 2006

On 10/13/06, cyber-luk imCyber <cyberluk at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Yes thanks - I see that the time of meetings has been changed.

Actually, the meeting time has not been changed. If your country
observes daylight savings time, it might make the meeting time "move"
an hour, when in UTC, it will always be 14 and 22 UTC.

> I can attend only at 14:00 UTC. I have GMT+01 timezone. 22:00 UTC Thursday is a deep midnight for me.

That is the reason why we have two meeting times, so that we can
accommodate people from different timezones.

Cheers,