[Ambassadors] Fedora T-Shirts

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:39:45 UTC 2006

Prudhvi,

We probably can't give you enough money to cover the entire cost of
the T-Shirts, so you will have to sell them for a price enough to
offset the manufacturing cost. That's what we usually do.

If you will be making 100 T-Shirts, it should cost you about 5 dollars
per shirt or less. If you sell them for self-cost to the attendees,
you will get your money back.

If there are some shirts remaining after the event, we can see about
covering the difference so you do not end up in red.

Thanks,
Alex