[Ambassadors] New FAMSCO Vice-Chair

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 27 20:33:35 UTC 2006

It is with great pleasure that I would like to congratulate Alex Maier
on her appointment as the vice-chair of FAMSCO.

Alex,

- is the Founder of the Ambassadors program, helped form and grow the
numbers of contributors since October 2005
- Helped form the first Ambassadors Steering Committee and establish
first rules and procedures for it
- Drove the formation of FAmSCo Task Groups and served on the Budget
Task Group, putting in place the reimbursement guidelines for
Ambassadors
- Organized and ran two FUDCons in Europe: Karlsruhe 2005 and London 2005
- Wrote FUDCon Organization guidelines
- Member of Fedora Mentors program

As a Chair of FAMSCO, I'll continue to work with Alex to learn from
her experience as well as other great leaders in this project.

Best Regards,
--
Thomas Chung