[Ambassadors] Newbie

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 27 21:11:18 UTC 2006

Christoph Strobel wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Christoph (usually called Chris) Strobel, I'm 25 and live in
> Mayen, RLP, Germany. I study maths and I run a small business for
> webdesign and development to feed my girlfriend (and our son she's
> "carrying" at the moment) and our daughter Celina.
>
> I joined the Ambassadors Group today and I'm looking forward to spread
> the word about Fedora and to convince many people that Fedora is the
> best choice for their computers too.

Welcome to the ambassadors project.

> I'm quite new to such kind of activity, so I would be thankful for every
> hint of how to be most helpful for the Fedora project.

There is always a need for more volunteers is all the different
subprojects and interest groups.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted

> If some help is needed anywhere, let me know; I'm quite experienced in
> creating posters, fliers etc., also in creating web-pages

Fedora Artwork team would love to have you involved in that efforts
then. How about creating a few fliers and posters for Fedora Core 6? We
are also looking for people to redesign our main website.

If you are familiar with Plone, look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PloneToDo

Otherwise, there is
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2006-September/msg00076.html