[Ambassadors] Install Party le 15 novembre 2006à Marseille

Armelk armelk at akserver.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 30 10:19:28 UTC 2006

Good Morning All,

Sorry, this message is for French List, but I translate it for ambassadors
list :

I read a new on Fedora FR Forum :
The Linux User Group needs help for a Install Party in Marseille (france)
the November 15th.
On the original message, he needs a 'Guru' to show Fedora Core 6 and
suport the people during the installation.

Do we have a potential Ambassador near Marseille ?

If yes, please contact the people at this adress :
http://www.millebabords.org/wikini/wakka.php?wiki=InstallParty2006

Sorry a again, I hope the translation is clear for everybody

Have a nice day with Fedora

ArmelKermorvant

> Bonjour a tous,
>
> je viens de tomber sur cette news :
>
> Install Party Fedora Core 6 à Marseille
>
> Il semble qu il cherche une personne (Ambassadeur) pour les supporter.
>
> Voici le lien du site :
>
> http://www.millebabords.org/wikini/wakka.php?wiki=InstallParty2006
>
> Voila le commentaire :
>
> Fedora
>
> Nous cherchons toujours un Fedora Guru pour la présentation.

 a t il une personne sur le coin pour apporter le support et nos