[Ambassadors] Install Party le 15 novembre 2006à Marseille

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Mon Oct 30 14:51:50 UTC 2006

Le lundi 30 octobre 2006 à 11:19 +0100, Armelk a écrit :
> Good Morning All,
>
> Sorry, this message is for French List, but I translate it for ambassadors
> list :
>
> I read a new on Fedora FR Forum :
> The Linux User Group needs help for a Install Party in Marseille (france)
> the November 15th.
> On the original message, he needs a 'Guru' to show Fedora Core 6 and
> suport the people during the installation.
>
> Do we have a potential Ambassador near Marseille ?
>
> If yes, please contact the people at this adress :
> http://www.millebabords.org/wikini/wakka.php?wiki=InstallParty2006
>
> Sorry a again, I hope the translation is clear for everybody
>
> Have a nice day with Fedora
>
> ArmelKermorvant

We can retain that France is actually very buzzing around Fedora Core,
and this install party in Marseille (the 3rd biggest town in France) is
the 3rd one in less than a month.

As a reminder, we did an install party last Saturday in Paris and the
week before in Lille (the 4th biggest town in France)

I'm very happy to read this :)

Cheers !