[Ambassadors] FreeMedia

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 31 02:18:06 UTC 2006

On 10/30/06, Santosh Kumar <santosh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone...
>  Hope everyone's fine..... this is regarding the FreeMedia DVD's  for august
> which i shipped about a month ago.... i shipped all those left behind and
> most of them must have received their DVD's by now.... and yesterday i found
> a DVD returned back to my address because the addressee label's had been
> ripped off... there's is no possibility of tracking whose DVD it was...
> what do i do??
>
> regards
> --
> C.Santosh Kumar

Hi Santosh,
I'm not sure if there is anything you can do if address labels had been removed.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/August2006
I would recommend to focus on finishing up current month - October requests
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India
Chances are they will request Free Media again in November to request FC6.
Please contact me off-list if you still have more questions.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung