[Ambassadors] Fedora Country Spokesman

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 2 20:09:28 UTC 2006

Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> Yes, i agree with your opinion, think therefore that will encourage
> local ambassadors to join together and, for this goal, i think each
> country will create a local wiki page with the reference of the
> spokesman, so that people (and medi) can find him immediatly.

Yes. Some regional and language communities like French Ambassadors are
already have similar efforts in progress. I would encourage any active
regional communities to create team pages and add more visibility to
their efforts. I think a clear regional leader would also help as a
local point of contact for media people, event organizing etc.

Rahul