[Ambassadors] spanish speaking email list ?

David Barzilay david at projetofedora.org
Wed Oct 25 18:24:33 UTC 2006

Dear Ambassadors Worldwide,

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to engage in lenghty discussions
anymore.

I sent my comments and shared my experiences; decisions are up to you all.

BTW, the domain http://proyectofedora.org/ is already registered and
ready for content input (please talk to Rodrigo Padula on this).

Mis queridos, rock the house!

p.s.: Guillermo, I'm glad you enjoyed the banner.

Cheers,
--
Dave