[Ambassadors] Ambassador t-shirts

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:16:53 UTC 2006

Guillermo,

Please read the Usage Guidelines carefully--doing things like moving
or completely removing the speech bubble from the Fedora logotype is
not allowed.

Also, please try to use the recommended URW font when using with the logo.

I regret to say that the design as curretnly suggested cannot be approved.

Thanks,

On 9/6/06, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex Maier wrote:
> > Guillermo,
> >
> > However nice the proposed design looks, it cannot be approved, because
> > the logo itself should not be modified in any way EVER. Because it's a
> > logo. Our logo is protected and "Fedora" is also a registered
> > trademark--in the exact form as provided on
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
>
> Ok ...
>
> Regarding the newsletter logo (Planeta Fedora), i'm wondering if we can
> make some modifications on those which do use the fedora logo to respect
> usage guidelines (spacing for example in a compound logo with both words).
>
> This is an example of what i mean (quick draft attached). I dont see any
> violation of use in this case,do u?. Would that be an acceptable case of
> good "use" for our newsletter compound logo? (logo attached)
>

> > For admissible uses of the Fedora logo, please refer to:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines
> >
> > Thank you very much.
>
> thanks for your help.
> Guillermo
>
> > Alex
> >

> > On 9/5/06, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > A related issue downhere with the logo use.
> > I've sent a modified version but never got an answer.
> > We are voting for a new logo for our newsletter.
> > It would be nice that someone with enough power take a look at
> > http://www.fedora-ve.org (modified logo submitted)
> > and
> > http://www.fedora-ve.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=5&id=19&Itemid=44

Alex Maier