[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Hernan Pachas hernan.pachas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:40:24 UTC 2007

Hello.

I am in agreement with I finish "RECOGNITION" by the work of each
ambassador, since to be ambassador it is a hard task, and constant.

Nevertheless, I think that we could look for some form to recognize
such effort, is happened to me for example, to be continental
ambassador, who is a recognition by his effort and that therefore
occupies that position so privileged person, and within its rights it
is, the one that can receive great material of Fedora: -) and in
addition he is an interlocutor between the continent to which it
belongs and FAMSCO, or to be part of FAMSCO. : -)

It did not know the little amount of active ambassadors in relation to
the total of registered ambassadors, because of being that the
problem, I am in agreement with the policy that thinks to use, we work
in the details like carrying out this.

For example:
1. - To define time of inactivity of an ambassador
2. - To define schedules of meeting of Ambassadors by Continent
3. - To define mechanism of lapsing of affiliation of an ambassador
4. - To define mechanism of affiliation of an ambassador
5. - To define rolls and functions of Ambassador
6. - To help opportune of new ambassadors (to avoid its inactivity)
7. - To define reasons so that of considering an ambassador inactive.
8. - To define reasons so that to consider assets to an ambassador

I hope that these points can contribute in improving our project of
ambassadors: -)

 Greetings

--Hernan

Pd. I hope can understand traducció, since I am utizando goolge
translator, to be able to communicate to me with You.