[Ambassadors] Need a suggestion

Aravind Seshadri aravind at aravind.name
Mon Apr 2 18:37:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Microsoft is visiting my campus on Wednesday (4/4/7) for a Microsoft
Vista and Office 2007 Campus Launch
(https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=116373). I guess the
event will probably be attended by Windows power users and IT
professionals.

I have registered to attend the event and I was just thinking may be I
can do something during that event to promote Fedora. I may print some
flyer about Fedora and also may be give some live demos of fc7t3. I am
sure some of them might be interested in the cool desktop effects. I am
not sure if I can make live distros and hand it to program participants.
If anyone has any suggestions kindly let me know. Thanks.

--
aravind

To import my GPG key to your keyring type the following in the Terminal

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xFF01B81B