[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 12:17:28 UTC 2007

We cover all the requests you ask to FAmSCo, the problem is that it's
necessary time to complete all of them, and many time people ask for
materials a week or two before. You can understand that is impossible to
approve, produce and send in this time.

We aren't magician, we are people like you, who love this project and
every day work hard to improve the community, but to do this we need you
help.

Remember: we are a community

Francesco Ugolini

--