[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 15:13:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 13:11 +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> We have a lot of other communication tools:
>
> Mailing Lists
> Telephone
> Ekiga and Skype
> Real Meeting (at event and ambassadors only events, like FAD)
>
> Those are the actual tools, if you have new one, please tell us.

I'm well aware of the tools available since we use several of them in
FESCo, but as I said in my previous e-mail, why not investigate why
people are not active in Ambassadors before looking at kicking people
out?

Like Jeffrey, I would really like to hear what the rest of FAMSCO stands
on this.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E