[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Meeting

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 5 18:19:11 UTC 2007

The proposal draft is : The Ambassadors who will stay inactive* for a
year will be marked Inactive in their personal wiki page and in the
Ambassadors list.

(People that don't follow anything of this possible activities: Be a
speaker at an event, Collect feedback from community members,Promote
Fedora events, Distribute Press Releases to local press, Support and
Coordinate offline Fedora and Open Source activities, Participate in
weekly meetings, Follow Ambassadors Mailing lists, burn and spread CD's
/ DVD's with people new to Linux and Fedora (if you have more please
tell me).)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

--