[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Robert Whetsel rwhetsel at ravensong.com
Fri Apr 6 04:15:19 UTC 2007

It is sad, I had one Ambassador accept my challenge of setting a goal to
acquire
new users. Instead you chose to spend a good bit of wasted time on who is
active/inactive. I agree with Greg's philosophy stated intelligently here. The
goal at the end of the day is to have one more Linux user, anything else is a
waste of resources and peoples time.

I left the Ambassadors over issues like this, but when you get so far off track
I can not set idly by and watch you drive the bus off a cliff. Why do you
continue to replay the same wasted efforts. We had a similar debate when I was
on FAMSCO last year. If you don't know your history you are doomed to repeat
it.
By the way we thought it was a bad idea then and it still is.

Kushal I gave out 25 dvds today; I'll let you know if we get any new users.
19 new users to date.

group ping

--
Cheers,

Robert C. Whetsel

  “No I'm not a rocket scientist; I just play one on T.V.”