[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Meeting

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 6 09:13:34 UTC 2007

I can understand perfectly, but i want to repeat, you are free here, you
can do what you can, we will not criticize for this because we have the
same problems like you. For example ,from the half of June since half of
July i will busy and i will be here less than now.

I understand perfectly and, be sure, it's now important how many do you
do but with which passion you do this.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

--