[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors+task+some idea

Rajesh Pandey pandey.pandey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:57:28 UTC 2007

On 4/6/07, Bart De Soete <Bart.De.Soete at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> +1 for the idea of establishing contracts, renewal every year.
> Honored Ambassadors don't need contracts perhaps?

The elite Ambassadors may also renew the contracts. Since they are
already active.. and it is a signal for being active ..
That would be a better idea..

+1 for the idea..
and *About the irc meetings*
I know that the meeting details are found in the inside
fedoraproject wiki page
how ever it would be better that somebody mail the meetings date before the
meetings starts like Thomas Canniot  does before every french meetings.
May be the first one who updates the meeting/ visits the meeting wiki page
would remind the other ambassadors via the mailing lists..

Regards,
> Bart
>
> Fedora Ambassador - Belgium
>
> 2007/4/6, Damien Durand <splinux at fedoraproject.org>:
> > Morning all,
> >
> > An idea for solving this problem is to etablish a contract, this
> contract
> > must be renewed every years by all ambassadors,  if it is not the case,
> the
> > ambassador will be considered inactive.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Damien
> >

> > --

Regards : Rajesh Pandey
Kathmandu University
Kathmandu University Computer Club
Kathmandu University Open Source Community
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RajeshPandey