[Ambassadors] Self-Introduction

吴愚 kiluawuyu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 04:34:08 UTC 2007

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my late self-introduction. I've got to deal with my
dissertation last few days.

Thanks very much for announcing me as an official Fedora Ambassador!
I'm an undergraduate student of Tongji University, Shanghai, China,
majored in Computer Science. Now I am recommended to have graduate
course next term.

I've been crazy about Fedora since last year. I attended the National Intel
Embedded Competition at that time. All of my work was done under the Fedora
Core 4 development environment. At that time, I was attracted by the power of
Fedora and open source software. So I worked as hard as I could and as
a result, I got the third-prize. But what's more important, I really
enjoyed myself with Fedora and software packages related to it.

Although I like Fedora the most, few people use Fedora or other
Linux distributions. I want to share my happiness to as many people as
I can, so I decided to get involved with FedoraProject and I'm already
a member of L10n.

Now, as an official Fedora Ambassador, I have a few plans.
1. As a Fedora/Linux rookie, I'll try my best to learn as much as I
can in half a year.
2. Convince students around me to install and experience
Fedora. (More than 5 people have already been persuaded to install
FC6)
3. Half a year later, October or November, I'll build up an
association about Fedora/Linux/Open Source Software in my university.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much!

Wu Yu