R: [Ambassadors] Introduce myself

Pablo Barrera pablo at proyectofedora.com.ar
Mon Apr 23 00:06:04 UTC 2007

Welcome Lucas to the team!
As webmaster of Proyecto Fedora.com.ar website, Lucas has all the stuff,
news and technology up todate, working with me in meetings at night in the
west side of Buenos Aires sometimes, traveling to Buenos Aires almost 20
kms per day, studying, working, so I am very proud about Lucas, the new
ambassador for Argentina. it means that we are not more two or three
working, we are a team, growing and spreading the Fedora voice in
Southamerica.

And this is the beggining!
Welcome again Lucas
--