[Ambassadors] Event: BarCampbangalore Report

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:56:59 UTC 2007

Hi,
This weekend I went to barcampbangalore3 (http://dgplug.org/intro/tutorials).
People from different trends came there, though the number of FOSS people was
not so bad. Me personally, started looking for people with Fedora on their
laptops. Talked with them, about the current progress of Fedora.
Most of them never new about different SIG(s). People were really pleased with
the effort of the GAME SIG (that was thing I demonstrated most ). Xmoto &
OpenArena simply rocked there.
Also met with a new social network site team, http://mymuv.com . I am very
pleased to tell you that they are using RoR on Fedora Core 6 servers :)
I asked them for the details about those servers.
You can find some pictures at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kushaldas/sets/72157600042276013/

Kushal
 --