[Ambassadors] My Talk Accepted in LinuxFest, Ohio.

Nayyar Ahmad nayyares at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:06:43 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am really happy that today i got confirmation email regarding my talk
proposal submission in LinuxFest, Ohio, September 2007 (
http://www.ohiolinux.org/). My talk is based on Free Software need in
prospective of Africa, especially Linux(Fedora) need in the region, I am
really excited about it, and i have started working on presentation, i would
need suggestion and guideline from you people for preparing it.

The event is already posted at Fedora Events directory,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/OhioLinuxFest2007.

Best regards,

--
Nayyar Ahmad