[Ambassadors] My Talk Accepted in LinuxFest, Ohio.

Nayyar Ahmad nayyares at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 23:48:02 UTC 2007

Thanks Karlie , i am looking forward to meet you in LFO, i am really
impressed with the free media efforts you do for fedora project, i wounder
whether LFO will sponsor my trip or i have to ask Max to check fedora funds
:D  I am really excited to present my talk, and i would request you to
please make me in touch with the free media request from Mozambique, i will
try my level best to give response these request, while i am working hard
here to build an Open Source community here, and i have achieved few goals
recently, so i am very optimistic about Open Source future in the region.

Best regards.

cheers.

On 8/18/07, Karlie Robinson <webpath at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> That's great news Nayyar!
>
> My talk was accepted too.
>
> I'll be giving a presentation on FOSS and Paying the bills
>
> ~Karlie
>
> Nayyar Ahmad wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am really happy that today i got confirmation email regarding my talk
> > proposal submission in LinuxFest, Ohio, September 2007
> > (http://www.ohiolinux.org/). My talk is based on Free Software need in
> > prospective of Africa, especially Linux(Fedora) need in the region, I am
>
> > really excited about it, and i have started working on presentation, i
> > would need suggestion and guideline from you people for preparing it.
> >
> > The event is already posted at Fedora Events directory,
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/OhioLinuxFest2007.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > --
> > Nayyar Ahmad