[Ambassadors] FAMSCo Election 2007 Voting Dates

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Dec 12 21:48:11 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 12.12.2007, 13:22 -0800 schrieb Thomas Chung:
> All,
>
> Due to a limitation of Fedora Voting System, our FAMSCo Election will
> be held after 24th.
> According to Fedora Infrastructure Team, only one election can be held
> at one time.

^^
does this mean that the "self nomination" is or can be re-opened (.. at
least two days before voting period ..)?

> Fedora Board Election is being held between 7th and 14th.
> FDSCo (Fedora Docs Steering Committee) Election will be held  between
> 14th and 24th
> Please let us know when is the best dates for our FAMSco Election:
>
> Option #1
> Dec 25th - Jan 1st
>
> Option #2
> Jan 1st - Jan 8th

^^
from my point of view the best perios because of christmas absence and
starting with a "big point" into the new year ... :-)

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9