[Ambassadors] Event Organizers' Resources

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 14 22:55:33 UTC 2007

Hi all,

At the FAD [1] in November JoergSimon told us some things about the
EventBox [2]. I completely agreed with him that the "EventBox" is also a
mindset of points.

By the way, check out JoergSimon in one of the "sexy" ambassadors Polo
shirt [3].

AlexMaier created a long time ago the Event Organizers' Resources [4].
But there was no more effort since then.  I have started a rework of
this page.  If you have any suggestions, remarks, or what ever feel free
to add it.

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2007