[Ambassadors] Re: FOSDEM ambassadors' badges

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Mon Feb 5 14:26:39 UTC 2007

mmmmmmmmh

not really "unimportant" that kind of batch ...

because I'm not really sure if somebody of you remember the first FUDCon
at the Linuxtag in Karlsruhe ...
There we've had a blue ribbon with stamped FUDCon and ...

.. as far as I remember everybody wants to have such a ribbon (me has
one *fg*) ...

But I'm sure we can have the knowledge and experiance from Alex to help
and maybe produce (or she hase some on stock) ...

Imho it's a useful important gadget which we SHOULD use

Just my five cents

Gerold