[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Merging Fedora-Ambassadors-List and Fedora-Marketing-List

John Mackay mackay3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:44:15 UTC 2007

Im new and the only one from my country, doing all the steps T. Chung have
emailed, already read the thursday chat logs, soon will read the conferences
layout material to get ready for events and monthly lugs here at my city,
got some ideas, and already in talks with different people and entreprises
to see how I can help to figure out a migration. Anything that helps that
would be tnx

Basing my opinion on to that (specially Chitlesh email)

-1 merge