[Ambassadors] Second Life presence

Giuseppe pignataro gpex at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 16 13:59:41 UTC 2007

________________ Messaggio originale ________________
Oggetto:	Re: [Ambassadors] Second Life presence
Autore:	"Anand Capur" <anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com>
Data:		15 febbraio 2007 19:1:54

We don't have an island yet, due to the fact it is around $2000. I've put in
a request to FAMSCO to get money to open a store type thing in a popular
center of SL. More info coming soon!
 $2000 to an island? From this project how many money and visibility can take the Fedora project? Can some one explain me the probably situation for the future? With this money we can send some copy of fedora to the people that request it,in the way that Canonical make with Ubuntu.I believe that is some expansive to spend  $2000 for a game...

Regards,
Giuseppe

Giuseppe Pignataro
http://www.giuseppepignataro.net