[Ambassadors] more FOSDEM topics

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Feb 16 18:37:22 UTC 2007

O/H Alasdair G Kergon έγραψε:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 01:32:13PM -0500, Max Spevack wrote:
>> I also printed up some flyers that we can hang in the booth.
>
> "Hang" ?  "Booth" ?
>
> Here's how it looked last year:-)
>
>   http://home.arachsys.com/~agk/photos/Conferences/FOSDEM_2006/full/P1020400.jpg

Alasdair,

since you were there last year, what do you think we could bring to make the
"booth" experience better? For example, we could bring a thread/fishing-line to
hang posters from the ceiling, tape/adhesive to stick things on the
wall/columns, I could bring a small hammer and nails, or we could arrange to get
a base (like openSUSE's in [1]) or plastic frames for posters.

[1]:http://home.arachsys.com/~agk/photos/Conferences/FOSDEM_2006/full/P1020435.jpg

Any suggestions of who might bring what to make our presence there look as
professional as our releases? :)

>> I assume that on Saturday and Sunday nights, after the show, we will all
>> want to go get some food.
>
> You don't need to worry if nothing's planned in advance.
> It's easy to find good restaurants in Brussels:

Great. It would be better if we knew where we are going in advance though. Some
people might want to show up later etc. Do you have any restaurants to suggest
that are close to the venue?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos