[Ambassadors] Poll: Do you agree to merge Marketing List with Ambassador List ?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Feb 18 19:07:59 UTC 2007

O/H Thomas Chung έγραψε:
> All,
> I was leaning toward "+1/+1" but after reading Chitlesh, Karsten and
> Patrick's reasoning, I'm changing my vote to "-1/-1"
> You have until Sunday 18th February 00.00 UTC to vote or change your mind.
> Francesco will collect all votes in spreadsheet to count your votes or
> make any changes.
> I'll make the official announcement of the result Monday evening after
> famsco meeting.

Some facts make me think that we should probably withdraw the voting.
Experienced community members like Thomas change their votes, Chitlesh/Patrick
seem to have strong opinions, vote are polarized...

These are all signs of voting results that are probably not the best to draw
conclusions from. Sings that show that we might have some more serious
"problems" like e.g. lack of good definition of both projects, etc. To be
honest, I'm a bit afraid that we are rushing into something.

Probably we should talk more about it, or even, talk it up with the Board. We
are not really forced to take any decisions so fast, right?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/