[Ambassadors] Merging of Ambassadors and Marketing lists

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 20 21:39:35 UTC 2007

On 2/18/07, Francesco Ugolini  wrote:
> I hope all ambassador agree with me in this little analysis .
>
> Thanks to all people who in the last month said their opinion, and
> thanks to the "Project Geek" who said their opinion, to enlight me over
> the pros and cons of this merge.

Hello

Actually, this poll showed us 2 important things :
1) 34 ambassadors voted out of more than 160 registered fedora ambassadors.
This means less than 25% of the fedora ambassador project has voted.
2) Roughly the results are 50/50. To be honest, we can see 2 distinct
groups. Most (>90%) of our newly recruited ambassadors have voted for
the same "item".

GeroldKassude, FrancescoUgolini and JörgSimon have shared some ideas
with me to bring up some life in here. And they are brilliant. This
weekend, we will be talking again. If we agreed to some point (of
course with other ambassadors present this weekend), we will be
revealing our progress here.

Meanwhile FrancescoUgolini is writing the "choice" we've taken for the
merge on the wiki page, which will be used in the future if this
subject is brought again.

regards,
Chitlesh