[Ambassadors] Re: Reduction of activity in FP until May

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 22:52:03 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 21:24 +0100, Pawel Sadowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing this mail as I want to let you know I'm reducing my activity
> in Fedora Project until May. This is because of very important exams I
> have on May. I won't be reading my mails, so I will be almost
> unreachable. I'm really sad because of this, but I have to do it. I
> haven't even checked the things about FOSDEM which took a place during
> the past weekend. One thing I can say now is that it was a really great
> pleasure to meet you there and I had a wonderful time with you. On May,
> I will upload my photos I've taken there.

Thank you for your note; this is exactly the right way to act in a
community.  Being responsible includes being willing to say when you
*cannot* be responsible.  We look forward to your return to the project.

> See you on May!

See you then, on IRC I suspect. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project