[Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 04:18:00 UTC 2007

> On 14th we will have the workshops by kenneth , me & other people. & on 15th
> talks by guests including Rahul. It is going to be a direct clash. :(

So sad to hear that...Anyways as you all will be there,it will be just
splendid if you can  somehow  manage  a couple of hours on 15th....

And another thing, can you please take the role of
primary contact of this event? As you will be there at that time
and I may not be available ... :(

So if you do agree I shall tell the organisers to clarify things with
you instead of me...

> Other things are good & in the same time very common , nothing special from
> the previous MUKTI(s) (I was a participant in the Mukti '05).

May we reach out to a few new people.

--
ssh
0x86DD170A