[Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

Susmit Shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 08:11:54 UTC 2007

> I don't have any problem, but again may be I will be busy on 16-17 :(
> It is always better if you can stay there.
> No problem . You can tell them to call me.

Thank you. I have send them a mail clarifying things and
telling them to work with you on timings and any other
issues that may arise and
consider you to be the primary contact of this event.

I earnestly hope it to be a success.
Also please let me know if any help is needed. ( It won't be :) ).

Thanks And regards,
Susmit.
--
ssh