[Ambassadors] Self introduction

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Mon Jan 1 20:40:08 UTC 2007

Welcome on board Giuseppe!

... and happy new year to you (and all others) ...

please try to stay in Contact in Italy with Francesco Ugolini which is
also a Memeber os FAMSCO (Fedora Ambassador Steering Comittee) which
helps you with the first, second and third steps in "Ambassador"-ing :-)

Regards

Gerold

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9