[Ambassadors] FOSDEM - February 2007 -

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:42:30 UTC 2007

Dear *,

First of all, I want to wish you an Happy New Year for 2007.
Let this one be rich in successes in your private and professional life.

Concerning the event, I have sent invitations to Red Hat developpers I met
last year and I suggested them to register their names if they plan on
visiting FOSDEM on the corresponding wiki page.
In addition, I let them know that we were looking for speakers.

I am also going to do my best in order to have someone from OLPC.

See you soon.
Fred

Olpc mailing list
olpc-open at laptop.org