[Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:22:16 UTC 2007

Thank you so much...I understand your feeling and you have just
expressed my feeling ...
This is like holding someone to ransom!!!
And The telephonic conversation was way much disturbing...

Well, I still want to Fedora community speak/participate at this event..
The organisers may not be able to look beyond their event only...why won't
we??
After all ,We are trying to reach out to new people (not the
organisers), hoping to let them know about a better concept...So let's
not bother about the organisers...

I am not talking about accepting any insulting term...I told them in
my reply, to detach the ambassador isuue from the event and that we
need to "Work on" a few issues.. hope they have contacted kushal...

And well, about the probation period..its there..atleast formally... : )
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/HowTo

--
ssh
0x86DD170A