[Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 08:45:22 UTC 2007

Well may be so...

I can not propose a role other than just be presented there as I am
still a student...they have clearly told that they don't want students
to speak...Well, if I be there i can interact with a few people and
talk to them informally...what else?

Of course..I have given link of the event..you can always
verify/contact them if you want to..I am not even the primary contact
anymore..Also you are free to discuss with them..are not you?

And as far as storm is concerned... I don't want to create
"storms"...neither that was my intension of posting this topic..all i
wanted was suggesions from you all...no offence was meant...So lets
stop this topic here itself.

If they are interested they will respond to the mail sent to them...If
not its good...

--
ssh
0x86DD170A