[Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:01:49 UTC 2007

All these questions you mentioned were asked...The mail I have posted
was the reply mail  of my proposal...have you seen their reply ? Thats
all they have provided us with...They have not contacted otherwise...

I am not being able to be in this due to personal reasons.
You may not have noticed that..But I have already told them that Kushal
is primary contact for this event also, he will be taking care of everything...
my mail was five days ago..they are yet to contact.

Well, in short they want professionals as speakers.

I also want Fedora to participate,but if they don't contact or even
reply to mails what can be done? May be they will contact later...

Hope they will reply stating their stand...then we can work on that..
--
ssh
0x86DD170A