[Ambassadors] self introduction of Marek Mahut

Kermorvant Armel armelk at akserver.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 13 12:36:19 UTC 2007

Welcome on Board

ArmelKermorvant

----- Message Original -----
Sujet: [Ambassadors] self introduction of Marek
Mahut
De: marek at mahut.be
A: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
Date: 13-01-2007 12:21

> Dear all,
>
> Who am I ? My name is Marek Mahut, I'm 18 and
I'm from Slovak Republic (living in Bratislava).
Right now, I'm working as sysadmin for HP but I
start my job for Red Hat in Brno as desktop
engineer in March /very excited/.

> Why Ambassador? I think that it's necessary for
Slovakia - I'll do my best to promote Fedora in my
country and it's one of ways how I can help my
preferred Linux desktop distribution. In fact, my
Linux experience began with Fedora Core I.

> Projects? Still in progress in my head... but in
first place I want to invite all Slovak/Czech
speaking people to #fedora-sk irc channel on
freenode network :) I'm also in negotiations with
the owner of fedora.sk domain (hello Jan) and try
to promote fedora with help of SKOSI.org (Slovak
Open Source initiative)... And I'll also try to
help you at FOSDEM - I lived 5 years in Brussels,
so in case of any question/problem I'm here for
you!