[Ambassadors] about myself

Arun Kumar beattentive at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:47:27 UTC 2007

hello everyone.... i recently joined fedora ambassador's group and
updated my profile too....
let me introduce myself...
my name is Arun Kumar a final yr Computer Engg. student. i got selcted
in TCS and they hav offered me the job of computer
consultancy(assistant system engg.).....
i like fedora very much ... infact i hav just almost given up using
windows.... i joined fedora ambassador group coz i wanna tell ppl how
good fedora is ....
but everytime when i asked ppl that hav they ever tried fedora than
most of them replies yes they do but they are always in doubt abt
fedora....
the major one is abt playing mp3...
and the other one is abt they can't able to connect internet through fedora...
i know there must be some problem with their network settings but as
we all know if ppl get something, doesn't matter whether it's free or
not...they want it to work perfectly... they want everthing to be
settled down by itself...and according to me this is still amongst the
major problem that's  y ppl are still not using fedora in myriad
number(in comparison to windows).....
so i hav decided that i m going to tell ppl abt the solutions of these
problems too....
wud love to hear from all of u too .....
regards
Arun Kumar