[Ambassadors] Ohio Linux Fest

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sun Jul 1 01:13:27 UTC 2007

On 6/30/07, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 09:17 -0400, Karlie Robinson wrote:
> > Are there any plans for the Ohio Linux Fest?
> >
> > http://www.ohiolinux.org/
>
> Jeffrey Tadlock, Joe C., and I ran the Fedora booth at last year's
> LinuxFest.  I'm currently planning on being at this year's Linux Fest
> also.  I'm not sure what Jeffrey and Joe's plan are yet.

Yes, I plan on being there as well.  Last year was a great event with
a very good turn out.

I see Brian added the event to the Fedora Events page.  I went ahead
and added my name and also a link to a planning page for the event as
well.

I took care of registering the table last year, has anyone registered
a table for Fedora yet?  I can take the lead on that if still needed.

--Jeffrey