[Ambassadors] something for "legal"?

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Jul 8 11:02:34 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, den 08.07.2007, 16:27 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> Gerold Kassube wrote:
>
> > as I wrote in my first mail, I also informed the Red Hat legal Person in
> > Germany (Office Munich) also with my mail.
> > But btw. it is really a issue, that we need e.g. an "official
> > department" which takes care for this or such violations, which is
> > educated within the whole Logo- and Trademark Situation in each Country.
>
> How do you think folks without legal expertise can work in such a
> department?
^^
Rahul, ...

not only a few have studied (like me) and have a basic knowledge of
local law, ...
... but are no laywer or working as a legal.

Those people could see and argue first to the people who did a violation
and after they come to a good solution, the "official legal department"
of RH must be informed.

Let's say it like this: we have a first "good try" and way with our own
persons and if we don't get a solution we have to move and give over to
the legal. I think that's a fair way ...

Gerold