[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Reminder 2007-07-19 22:00 UTC

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:13:17 UTC 2007

On 7/19/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > trying to organize Fedora volunteers for the GITEX event, coming up
> > 8-12 September.
>
> In that case, please report your Fedora Event via the list.
> I'll mention your progress in the meeting.

Thanks - so what's the best way to proceed?

I have already created a GITEX event page and the response has
been pretty underwhelming.

Part of the answer is to post to the list first, then promote Fedoran
participation any way I can - blogging, etc.

Is the meeting the proper venue for soliciting assistance, feedback, etc.?

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project