[Ambassadors] Volunteers needed for GITEX (8-12 September)

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:07:52 UTC 2007

Fedora Ambassadors and Fedorans everywhere:

I am doing my best to get a Fedora  presence in the Red Hat EMEA
booth at GITEX, being held this year on 8-12 September.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/GITEX for details.

There is now less than 2 months to GITEX and the clock is ticking...

There has been some interest shown by Red Hat EMEA in letting us
share their booth. I will be following up in the next few days.

This is being held in Dubai, UAE. I am assuming there will be some
Fedorans among the over 100,000 expected visitors. (If there aren't,
we're in big trouble <grin>).

I can use all the help I can get to man the booth, answer questions,
produce and distribute live CDs, etc.

If you are attending GITEX this year and can spare some time to
help out, I think it will be a productive and fun time for all involved.

Please sign up at the above link if you have wiki access. If not,
contact me any which way you can.

BTW, I also posted this to the Marketing list.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project