[Ambassadors] Media

Karlie Robinson webpath at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 1 12:30:04 UTC 2007

I think the most important thing right now is to just Fill Media
requests.  We'll deal with the types once we're caught up because the
choice won't come into effect until next month anyway.

We're 50 in the hole for FC6 on the May list and the list is overflowing
as of this morning (meaning we'll have more than the 200 Thomas set for
quota)

If you don't want to fill them directly there are options you can promote.

[1] Thomas is taking donations
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Donation

[2] Encourage those who buy a disc to Sponsor Media
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/SponsoredMedia?

[3] Encourage those you know who are selling Media to become sponsors or
to buy media with sponorships built in
http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/282
http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/283