[Ambassadors] Paperwork anyone ?

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 7 07:16:42 UTC 2007

On 6/6/07, Hanafiah Muhamad <hanafiah at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I believe many of you out there have experience to handling many linux /
> fedora event. I would like to recommend that we build a system that list our
> documentation and also paperwork. This system can help many people to create
> their own event or caloboration with other parties.

Are you referring to documents for Fedora Presentations?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations

> The most important is to create local Fedora LUG. Local LUG can be used to
> distribute media and merchandise. This can eliminate multiple request or
> shipping cost. Local Fedora LUG should be responsibility to manage
> merchandise and local fund.

In general, this should definitely cut down the cost of shipping if
they can produce them locally. Although, I'm not sure they will call
their Linux Users Group  "Fedora LUG" since some of them might be
using their choice of own. :)

BTW, if you're already a member of  local LUG, please add to following
wiki page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups

Regards,
--