[Ambassadors] Indian Ambassadors meeting

jose manimala josemanimala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:38:44 UTC 2007

Yes the idea is to have a preliminary meeting on wednesday and then
decide whether or not to move to #fedora-meetings. Lets first have a
meeting and see how things turn out. The time is a little late maybe
we can have that changed..... but that again is according to majority.
Almost everyone is fine with the current time....