[Ambassadors] ITALY

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Mon Jun 18 16:53:20 UTC 2007

Hey Ladies,  ....

... that's not really fair!
OI think and I'm sure our FAMSCo-Member and italian friend has only the
goodness of every Ambassador and the project in his eyes ...

OK, The discussion with active and inactive was not the best topic he
raised ...

... but he is working hard on every topic you give him; and he always do
his best!

As far as I know, he's at the moment bounded in exams and so he'll not
answer as soon as we know him well ...

So please have a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList and search for
Italy