[Ambassadors] FOSDEM 07 Feed Back

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 14:58:11 UTC 2007

Most of my reports from FOSDEM are in my blog:
 	http://spevack.livejournal.com

> Did you have any problems with the Dev'room ?

No, this was great.

> Did you have any problem with the Hardware Insurance ?

No, I hope no one needed it!

> Do you think that Red Hat and Fedora would have a common booth or a
> separate booth close each other ?

"Red Hat" didn't have a booth at all this past year, and even if it did, I
think it's important to have them separate, because the corporate and
community sides of Red Hat are quite different.  That's why we have a
separate Fedora brand to begin with.

> What do you think about an annual FUDCON at FOSDEM for EMEA Fedora users
> ? And so on and so for ....

I think that what we did this year was very good.  Treating our series of
talks in the DevRoom as sort of a mini FUDCon worked well.  I was very
happy with the event.

--Max

--
Max Spevack